CUTTERMASTER TOOL AND END MILL SHARPENER
TOOL AND END MILL SHARPENER
Standard Features & Specifications
- Grinds O.D.’s and ends of standard end mills in one setup within just a few minutes
- Extremely versatile, is used for much more than just end mills. With the z-axis you get 8 different axes to work with for unlimited versatility.
- 1 machine grinds it all- spiral router bits, end mills, roughing end mills, taps, countersinks, carbide tools, radius end mills, lathe tool bits, various forms tools, reamers, performs gashing different tools.
- The optional pneumatic finger instantly and automatically switches between primary and secondary grind with the flip of a switch, saving time and ensuring repeatable accuracy.
- Extremely easy to use – and fast
- Dial’s zero out.
- Supplied standard with our patented Jet-Stream Air Bearing fixture
- The Jet-Stream Air Bearing is precision honed and capable of grinding to close tolerances. The spindle sleeve is made from stainless steel, and the spindle itself is hard chromed steel.
- Air bearing has a 360 degree swivel base for taper grinding.
- Takes standard 5c collects, with end mill holders available for shank sizes up to 2” (50mm)
- Tables are cast 50mm iron and precision ground.
- Motor comes standard with forward & reverse switch.
- Motor/spindle assembly tilts to positive and negative angles; cutting tool clearance angles can be adjusted as needed.
- Available with metric or inch graduations.
- Grinding chart provides clearance angles for all end mills from 3/16” – 3”
- Sharpen in house
- Made in USA