50SN/50PB WIRE SOLDER ELECTRONIC
50SN/50PB Acid Core
Standard Features & Specifications
- 50% Tin 50% Lead 2% Flux Core
- Melting range of 376 degrees F
- Available in sizes: 0.125" diameter. 1LB Spools
- Suitable for general electric work.
- With some exceptions, these tin-lead solders can be used to join copper and most copper alloys, lead, nickel alloys and steel. Tin-lead solders are not recommended for joints subject to high stress or vibration in the cooling industry due to lack of sufficient elongation properties.
- Meets IPC J-STD 006 Standards