2 - 46 DUAL
23- Spindle Line Boring Machine
Standard Features & Specifications
One Year warranty on Workmanship & Manufacturing
- 2 Pneumatic index pins
- 2 Pneumatic hold downs
- Working table height of 37.5”
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation
- Operating pressure of 80-100 psi
- Motor turns off when pedal released
- 32 millimeter centers, distance between first and last drill = 27.7”
- 30” maximum throat adjustment (from fence to point of drill bits on #2 head).
- 2 independently operated 23-spindle boring heads with heat treated steel helical gears
- Accepts 10 millimeter flat shank bits, 24 left & 22 rights with maximum drill depth of 60mm (30mm with quick release optional)
- Machine weight (approx.) 1,100lbs, crated 1,175 lbs.
- Frame Size: Approximately 44” wide X 48” deep